Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that a work you own and which is protected by copyright has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Service, please provide Sherwin-Williams' Copyright Agent (identified below) a written or electronic notice ("Notice") containing the following information:
- your full legal name, as well as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work(s) that is/are alleged to have been infringed;
- an identification of the copyrighted work(s) you claim is/are being infringed;
- an identification of the material you claim is infringing and its location;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work(s) is/are not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
It is Sherwin-Williams' policy to terminate relationships with parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Name: Louis E. Stellato
The Sherwin-Williams Company
101 W. Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1075
Phone: (216) 566-2200
Fax: (216) 566-2947
THE COPYRIGHT AGENT SHOULD BE CONTACTED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF NOTIFYING THE COPYRIGHT AGENT THAT YOUR WORK HAS BEEN USED OR COPIED IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUCH INFRINGEMENT IS OCCURRING ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
ANY REQUEST, INQUIRY OR COMMUNICATION THAT IS SENT TO THE COPYRIGHT AGENT FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO.